Andrew Chesworth

MAKE created this wildly ambitious and entertaining opening sequence for the Minneapolis AICP (Association of Independent Commercial Producers).



The project debuted on September 6, 2007, and was created in its entirety in about two months. What’s particularly amazing about this project is that MAKE was able to sustain a narrative for the entire five minutes. Actually, it’s more like several mini-narratives wrapped up in one larger narrative. The team obviously spent as much time concepting and writing as they did on the execution. I also really enjoy the way that sponsors are displayed. Because they consistently appear as tickets, we come to expect them throughout the piece, a strategy that I think works well. They aren’t too obtrusive, but they’re still highly visible. We got a little inside info on the project from Andrew Chesworth and our very own Babe. (via)



AICP Intro 2007 Minneapolis (2007)

This project debuted on September 6, 2007, and was created in its entirety in about two months. It was derived from original characters and a story I had created in 2006, and was originally conceived as my follow-up short film to "Mortimer & Bracket". (via)


Mortimer & Bracket (2007)

This was my senior thesis project at MCAD. I spent over 16 months working on it, in addition to my other projects, classes, and my internship at Make, LLC (which became my full time job right after school.) I finished the project just a few months ago, before my graduation in May of 2007. A lot of sweat, blood and love went into "Mortimer & Bracket", and I hope you enjoy their story! (via)

WEB de Andrew

No hay comentarios: