Christine van Doesburgh



Delire-Chinois



Quiet Show
Based on the lyrics of Quiet Show, this short film captures the mood of the song by creating an atmosphere that is magical yet dark and melancholy. Quiet Show leads us through a forest of cut-outs inhabited by shadow puppets, where lights move by, passing out of sight. We are taken to a world of shadows and solitude.

About toutine:
I have created motion graphics for projects ranging from corporate video to live rock concerts. In many of these projects I've been both director and motion designer. In my projects I apply both 2D and 3D
animation, as well as compositing techniques. You'll find that I've made visual content for single screen and complex multiple screen installations.


WEB de Christine van Doesburgh www.toutine.com

No hay comentarios: